An eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up to 2 (two) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- X-Plan Partners are identified as employee based or membership based
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract) and retirees of eligible Partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.)
- Members of specific organizations or groups (see X-Plan Partner Membership Organizations listed on FMCDealer, C&I Resources)
- Residents of the same household as listed above (drivers license required for proof of residency).
- Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
Friends & Neighbors:
An eligible Ford employee or retiree may sponsor up to 4 (four) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for a friend or neighbor as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- A completed and signed AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement listing the eligible sponsor or company, if appropriate.
- A copy of the factory invoice showing the New Vehicle Purchase Program price on the line labeled “AXZD-Plan.”
- Proof of Eligibility:
- Partner Recognition –
- Employee – the dealership must retain a copy of proof of employment from the eligible company. Anyone of the following: a pay stub, company 10 badge, healthcare card or W-2, print out from www.theworknumber.com.
- Member – the dealership must retain a copy of proof of membership – valid membership card (60-day membership requirement). Membership cards are only accepted from the X-Plan Partner Membership Organizations listed on FMC Dealer, C&I Resources.
- Household – driver’s license as verification of the same household as the sponsor, plus proof of sponsor employment or membership as noted above.
- Business – Proof of Business Ownership as noted below, plus proof of residence and sponsor employment or membership as noted above.
- Friends & Neighbors –
- Business – Proof of Business Ownership as noted below.
- Proof of Business Ownership Documents – Dealers are required to verify customer eligibility & retain a copy of at least ONE of the following acceptable proofs of eligibility in the sales jacket:
- Business License (not occupational license)
- Copies of “DBA” or assumed name documentation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business Incorporation Documents
- Sales Tax License
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workman’s Compensation Insurance Policy
- State or Federal forms showing a Federal 1.0. Number
- Verifiable D&B Listing (linking owner name to business name)
- FIN Code is only proof required for customers who have a FIN code
- Individual state authorized business / corporate websites, e.g. Sunbiz in Florida.
- Note 1: Business Cards, letterhead, invoices and Business phone listings from Yellow Page Advertisement are NOT acceptable proof of commercial customer eligibility.
- Note 2: Evidence of a listed individual’s name in specific profession is NOT an acceptable proof of business.
- Partner Recognition –
Vehicle Giveaway Process Please reference the Contests and Incentives Standard Eligibility Rules for Retail Programs regarding Dealership processing for Ford Motor Company Vehicle Sweepstakes and Giveaway’s.
Frequently Asked Questions
May I purchase or lease?
Yes. You can purchase or lease any qualified vehicle in the New Vehicle Purchase Plan provided you are a qualified participant with a good credit rating. Purchase financing may be obtained at the customer’s discretion from any source
Am I eligible for other incentives?
Yes, for the most part. X-Plan participants are eligible for all public incentives. There are some special offers that are not compatible with this offer. Participants are encouraged to contact us to best determine which incentives you are eligible for
Can I trade-in a vehicle in combination with this program?
Yes. You may choose to trade-in your previous vehicle.
How long are these programs in effect?
There is no effective expiration date, however, Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the program, remove eligibility, or cancel the program at any time.
How do I participate?
You must obtain a “PIN” from Ford Motor Company to qualify for Supplier Pricing. Your HR department can assist you, or visit www.fordpartner.com or 1-877-XPLAN-00
How long is a PIN good for?
PIN’s remain active for 12 months from date of issue.